Friday 24 June 2011

KITTEHS!

I have wanted a cat since I was about 5 years old. My father was allergic so I couldn't have one. Then I lived in no-pets rented accommodation for a while. Now we have our very own home, and The Angel's own allergies have calmed down a bit. So this week we went to the local RSPCA shelter (which is full to capacity with cats) with a view to getting a kitty. One kitty. Three days later, we have TWO. We just couldn't leave Milo (beautiful, playful, fluffy black-and-white cat) and Pythagoras (three-legged orange cutie) behind. At the moment they're not over-keen on each other, but they're putting up with it. Py has mainly settled behind the sofa, while Milo is mostly living behind the kitchen cabinets. Py emerges more than Milo, but they're both happy to come out for cuddles. I'm trying to be patient! And to ignore how dusty Milo gets...

Pics! Milo - Pythagoras

No comments:

Post a Comment